Article 1 – Definitions
- “Personal Data”: any data allowing the direct or indirect identification of a natural person;
- “Technofoam”: the company which publishes and operates this website, Technofoam, a limited liability company with a capital of 50,000 euros, registered in the Nantes Trade and Companies Register under number 482 022 944, whose registered office is located ZA La Petite Mailleraie, 44840 Les Sorinières;
- “Site”: this website operated by Technofoam, in particular accessible at the address: www.technofoam.fr;
- “User”: any natural person who accesses the Site and / or uses its features, in particular to contact Technofoam or send a request for information, a request for a quote or an order;
The terms “data controller”, “processor”, “data subject”, “processing”, “personal data breach” and “Member State” have the same meaning as assigned to them in the regulation. EU 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data.
Tecnofoam attaches great importance to the protection of the privacy and Personal Data of the Users of its Site. Technofoam ensures that it adopts and complies with a rigorous Confidentiality Policy that complies with the regulations in force.
Technofoam undertakes to comply with the provisions of law n ° 78-17 of January 6, 1978 relating to data processing, files and freedoms as amended and of EU regulation 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 27, 2016 relating to the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and the free movement of such data, known as the General Data Protection Regulation (hereinafter “GDPR”) and repealing Directive 95/46.
It is not of a contractual nature and does not create an obligation beyond what is already provided for by the aforementioned regulations on the protection of Personal Data.
Technofoam reserves the right to modify its Confidentiality Policy at any time, any new version replacing the previous one from its first disclosure on the Site. Any update will be brought to the attention of the User beforehand and when their consent is required, Technofoam will collect it.
If the User is a minor or incapable, he declares to have received the consent of his parents or legal representatives prior to the collection and processing of his Personal Data by Technofoam.
Article 3 – Personal data collected
As part of its activities, Technofoam may collect Personal Data:
- Former or current Technofoam customers or prospects
- Technofoam service providers, partners or professional contacts
- Participants in events organized by Technofoam
- Candidates for internships or job offers;
- Users of the Site.
This Personal Data may be collected from different sources.
In particular, they may be communicated:
- By the User himself during remote or face-to-face exchanges with Technofoam (such as letters, faxes, phone calls, sms, e-mails, meetings, trade shows / events, meetings);
- By the User when filling out an online form to contact Technofoam
- Through cookies and other trackers used on the Site.
The Personal Data transmitted by the User are in particular his name, first name, telephone number, address and any other data voluntarily transmitted by the User in the free text areas.
The collection of some of the User’s Personal Data is mandatory:
- For the management and processing of their contact, information and application requests, the collection of the following Personal Data is mandatory: last name, first name, telephone number, email address and subject of the request. If this mandatory information is not provided, Technofoam will not be able to respond to the User’s request. These requirements for the provision of Personal Data are of a contractual nature.
- For the management and processing of User’s quote requests, customer relationship management, complaints, the collection of the following data is mandatory: last name, first name, electronic, telephone and postal address (delivery address, billing address). If this mandatory information is not provided, Technofoam will not be able to respond to the User’s complaints and requests for quotes.
The collection of other Personal Data may be mandatory. All Personal Data whose collection is mandatory, the contractual or regulatory nature of this obligation to provide, as well as the consequences of the failure to provide the data concerned are then brought to the attention of the User directly during collection.
Article 4 – Processing of Personal Data
4.1. Responsible for processing Personal Data
Technofoam is responsible for processing the Personal Data of Users collected on its Site.
4.2. Purpose of the processing of Personal Data
Any processing of Personal Data must, to be lawful, be based on one of the legal bases set out in Article 6 of the GDPR.
The table below sets out the different purposes that may be pursued during the processing by Technofoam of the User’s Personal Data and the legal bases on which the pursuit of each of these purposes is based.
|Purposes pursued||Legal foundations|
|Respond to requests and requests for information from Users|
Management and processing of quote requests
Management of exchanges with customers and prospects
Commercial prospecting for Technofoam customers for services similar to those already provided by Technofoam
Sending news and newsletter messages
Processing of online applications
|Performance by Technofoam of a contract to which the person concerned is a party or of pre-contractual measures taken at the request of the person concerned or Technofoam’s legitimate interests (exercise of its activities), as the case may be|
|Sending information messages on the life and activity of Technofoam, greetings and invitations to events organized by Technofoam|
Management of events organized by Technofoam
|Technofoam’s legitimate interests (promotion of its activities)|
|Develop, improve and administer the Site|
Performing audience measurement on the Site
Analyze the User’s Personal Data to provide them with personalized service offers and relevant information
|User consent (collected through the cookie banner)|
|Management of complaints, unpaid debts, pre-litigation and disputes||Technofoam’s legitimate interests (defending its rights and interests) or compliance with its legal obligations, as the case may be|
|Contact the User to offer them personalized service offers (prospecting)||User Consent (collected during the collection of the email address)|
|Management of the exercise of User rights||Compliance with Technofoam’s legal obligations|
In the absence of the express prior consent of the User, Technofoam undertakes not to use Users’ Personal Data for prospecting purposes, in particular for sending news, personalized service offers, or for any other information operation.
The User can withdraw his consent to receive prospecting messages at any time, by clicking on a deletion link mentioned in the prospecting electronic messages sent to him.
4.4. Recipients of Personal Data
The Personal Data collected on the Site is intended for authorized Technofoam personnel, as well as authorized personnel of subcontractors to which Technofoam uses and who need access to Users’ Personal Data to accomplish their missions, in particular IT service provider and technical service provider. Our subcontractors are bound by an obligation of confidentiality and security as well as other obligations listed by the GDPR.
Technofoam undertakes not to disclose Users’ Personal Data to any other third party, except with the express prior consent of the User or in the circumstances listed below:
- may be required, by law, in the context of legal proceedings, a dispute and / or any claim against it, to disclose the Personal Data of the User;
- may also disclose such Personal Data if it believes that for purposes of national security, law enforcement or other matter of public interest, disclosure is necessary or appropriate;
- Technofoam may also disclose Personal Data concerning the User if it believes that such disclosure is reasonably necessary to assert compliance with this clause or to protect its activities or the User;
- In the event of restructuring, Technofoam may legitimately transfer all Personal Data to its beneficiary.
In accordance with article 19 of the GDPR, Technofoam will notify each recipient to whom the User’s Personal Data has been communicated of any request for rectification, erasure or limitation of processing carried out in accordance with article 16, article 17 para. 1 or Article 18 of the GDPR (see below in Article 6), unless such communication proves impossible or requires disproportionate efforts.
4.5. Retention period of Personal Data
The User’s Personal Data is kept for the time necessary for the purposes for which it was collected and in compliance with the regulations in force.
|Data concerned||Total retention period|
|Data processed in our electronic messaging tool||During the period during which Technofoam may be held liable (taking into account any interruptions or suspension of the periods of applicable civil or criminal prescriptions)|
|Accounting documents (for example: invoices)||10 years from their issue|
|Data relating to the management of unpaid debts||2 years from the resolution of a consumer’s unpaid bill|
5 years from the resolution of a professional’s unpaid bills
|Data relating to the processing of an application||2 years after the last contact with the candidate if his application has not been accepted and he has not requested the destruction of his application|
|Personal data used for prospecting purposes||3 years from the end of the contractual relationship or the last exchange with the User|
At the end of this period, Technofoam may contact the User again to find out whether he wishes to continue receiving personalized service offers, newsletters or other information letter.
|Data from cookies||13 months from data collection|
|Data related to the directives concerning the fate of the User’s data after his death||As long as the data concerned by the directives will be kept|
|Data relating to the exercise of a right of access, rectification or erasure||5 years from the end of the procedure related to your request|
|Data relating to the exercise of a right of opposition||6 years from the end of the procedure related to your request|
|Data relating to the exercise of a right to restriction of processing||5 years from the end of the restriction of processing|
|Other data used apart from the assumptions referred to above (data used to respond to various requests for contact, information, data used for commercial prospecting, etc.)||3 years from their collection by Technofoam or from the last contact from the User|
Beyond the periods necessary for the purposes for which they are processed, Technofoam undertakes to destroy or anonymize Users’ Personal Data.
As an exception, in the event of pre-litigation or litigation, all or some of the User’s Personal Data may be subject to extended retention if it is useful for said pre-litigation or litigation.